Access to and use of this site is provided by Exsportise Limited and subject to
the following terms:
1. By using exsportise.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms,
which shall take effect immediately on your first use of exsportise.org.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms
please do not access and/or use exsportise.org and exsportise.org
2. exsportise.org may change these terms at any time by posting changes
online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of
any changes made by Exsportise Limited Your continued use of exsportise.org
after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these
terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Exsportise.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast,
transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use exsportise.org
content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You
also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any
exsportise.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of exsportise.org content requires the prior written
permission of Exsportise Limited.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use exsportise.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way
that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s
use and enjoyment of exsportise.org and exsportise.org . Prohibited behaviour includes
harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person,
transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow
of dialogue within exsportise.org and exsportise.org .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. exsportise.org and exsportise.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Exsportise Limited and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any
representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied
by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties
of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.